You can easily move your COMBI-CART CLINIC from one room to the next. No installation needed (plug-and-play)! To activate and use your COMBI-CART CLINIC simply plug in the power cord.
The silent COMBI-CART CLINIC, designed and manufactured in Switzerland, in addition to flexible application, is also marked by high performance, little need to apply maintenance, and easy use. The high performance suction (220 l/min) with BPR Swiss patent-pending technology is complemented by instruments thoroughly efficient even with continuous operation.
The great comfort of the COMBI-CART CLINIC is rounded of by the convenience of a very silent compressor (48 dB!) and useful connections for external devices.
- Autonomously functioning cart with integrated silent oil-free compressor, aspirator, and spray water tanks
- High quality stainless steel housing
- 1 Three-way syringe (air/water/spray) with sterilisable tips
- Integrated spray water system for syringe and instruments (check valve prevents the back flow of water)
- 3 instrument hoses with light (6-hole connector)
- Instrument hoses detachable
- Spray adjustment regulators for each instrument
- 1 Saliva/Surgical suction hose including oral-dry-cup
- 1 High-performance suction hose 220 l/minContinuously adjustableWith the patent-pending BPR Swiss technology
- 2 Spray water tanks: 2 x 0.75 litre
- 2 Suction fluid containers: 2 x 2 litres (automatic overflow protection)
- Foot control with spray on/off function and chip
- Integrated compressor: Capacity 75 l/min at 4 bar; Max. pressure: 8 bar; Sound pressure level: 48 dB; Compressed air tank: 4 litres
- Air consumption instruments: 35-55 l/min
- Operating pressure: 2.5-3.5 bar
- Each instrument is individually adjustable
- Total weight Combi-Cart Clinic: approx. 55.0 kg
- Dimensions: 550mm x 580mm x 1363mm
Warranty: 2 years
Options: Peristaltic pump, electric micromotor with light including display and 30 programs, electric scaler, turbine, air motor, polymerisation lamp, tray etc