Using the Personal Best peak flow meter can help you identify triggers, detect subtle changes, and alert you to asthma flare-ups before they occur. Its large, easy-to read scale, oval mouthpiece, cover that converts to a handle, and built-in color-coded zone system all work to help you manage your asthma.
• Provides accurate peak expiratory flow (PEF) measurements as part of your daily asthma management routine
• Measures PEF between 60-810 L/min (liters per minute) Large, easy-to-read scale displays in increments of 10 L/min NAEPP-endorsed, 3-zone management system helps you assess the state of your asthma
• Results alert you to subtle changes or flare-ups, so you and your doctor can evaluate your treatment plan
• Oval mouthpiece and foldout handle help ensure proper technique for accurate readings
• Lightweight and durable, easy to use and clean