Masteri is a Class B automatic-cycle autoclave and is available in 18 and 23 liter chamber sizes. It incorporates both Pre-Vac (removing air for optimal steam penetration) and Post-Vac (removing air for ultra-fast drying). Not only does it meet, but the Masteri exceeds the requirements of the Class B+N autoclave standard.
MASTERI Capacitance Control
Capacitive sensing control is a technology that is based on capacitive coupling that can detect and measure anything that is conductive or has a dielectric different from air. MASTERI is the first autoclave equipped with capacitive sensing control that offers several advantages.
- Seamless: eliminates cracks hibernating any foreign substances
- Convenience: activates the buttons even with gloves on
- Durable: eliminates liquid or moisture damage to the buttons
Pull-Type Drain Connection
Users can start and stop water drainage tasks by pulling or pushing the drain tube lightly, making the operation incredibly simple.
- Hook Type Door Lock: the mechanical primary door lock and safety mechanism.
- Micro-Switch Door Locking System: a secondary door locking and safety system, ensuring the cycle will not start while the door is not securely closed.
- Electronic Door Lock: locks the door pivot while the cycle runs. A tertiary protection and safety measure for ensuring the door is locked.
The built-in data logger saves time and money storing your data on a USB stick and has the option of an internal printer. The device is equipped with a standard USB 2.0 interface. Data will be automatically recorded to the USB drive after each cycle.
Masteri delivers industry leading sterilized instruments in approximately 21 minutes.