The Image Plate Scanner With A Touchscreen For All Formats
- The new VistaScan Combi View image plate scanner enables the intuitive, efficient and time-saving digitisation of image plates for both intraoral and extraoral formats. Amongst other things, its large touchscreen and easy-to-use user interface contribute to this. Thanks to the integrated wireless LAN functionality, the device is exceptionally flexible.
The benefits at a glance:
- Highest image quality
- High-resolution touchscreen
- ScanManager for optimum surgery workflow
- For all intraoral and extraoral formats
- Table-mounted or (optional) wall-mounted
- PC connection via WLAN/LAN
- Work possible even without a PC
The Universal Scanner For Intraoral And Extraoral Formats
- The VistaScan Combi View enables the scanning of all intraoral and extraoral image plate formats. Handling is as easy as for analogue film.
- The VistaScan Combi View can also work independently, you can still scan and save X-ray images even if the IT network is down. The images are stored temporarily in the internal memory and are transferred to the database later on. If necessary, the images can be displayed on the high-resolution screen.
Intuitive controls – Optimum Workflow
- The convenient user interface enables the easy operation of the VistaScan Combi View – by hand or with the provided stylus. In addition to other functions, it provides lots of information to support the workflow. Preset scan modes enable quick and reliable scanning.
ScanManager – For Even More Efficient Work
- You can send scan jobs to the scanner from any work station. You then select and start the required job on the scanner by touching the screen. Afterwards, the image is automatically sent to the requesting PC. There’s no need to wait around near the device.
- The 4,3 high resolution touchscreen can display 16.7 million colours and provides excellent image quality. The preview function for the scanned image allows X-ray results to be quickly checked.
The Easy Switch From Film To Image Plates
- Durr Dental’s image plate technology makes it unbelievably easy to switch to a digital workflow. This is thanks to the wide range of formats the VistaScan Combi View allows you to process on a single device. Since the X-ray process and image formats do not differ from those for analogue film, there’s not really anything new to learn. Even for panoramic or cephalometric X-rays, you simply replace the X-ray film with an image plate.
- The thin, flexible plate offers clear advantages for both the surgery team and the patients: It is easier to position and sits more comfortably in the patient’s mouth. Once the image has been taken, it appears on the monitor in just a few seconds. Thanks to an integrated re-setting function, the durable image plate is then immediately ready to be used again.
- The level of detection of details achieved by the VistaScan image plates is superior to that of X-ray film and other image plate systems. This provides dentists with a sound basis for making reliable diagnosis. The DBSWIN imaging software provides help in this regard and ensures ergonomic work processes. The VistaScan Combi View can even be used with other common software if necessary.