The image plate scanner with a touchscreen for intraoral formats
The new VistaScan Mini View image plate scanner enables the intuitive, efficient, and time-saving digitisation of image plates. Amongst other things, its large touchscreen with its easy-to-use user interface contributes to this. Its compact size and integrated wireless functions make the device really flexible.
- Top image quality
- High-resolution touchscreen
- ScanManager for optimum workflow
- For all intraoral formats
- Reliability thanks to internal memory
- PC connection via WLAN/LAN
- Standalone mode possible
All intraoral formats
- You can use all intraoral image plate formats with the VistaScan Mini View – from size 0 to size 4. The process is as easy as for analogue film.
- The VistaScan Mini View can also work independently, e.g. if the IT network goes down, you can still scan and save X-ray images. The images are temporarily placed in the internal memory and are later transferred to the database. It is also ideally suited for use as a mobile solution, e.g. when visiting care homes for the elderly.
- The 4,3? high resolution touchscreen can display 16.7 million colours. It provides excellent image quality. The preview function for the scanned image allows X-ray results to be quickly checked.
ScanManager – for even more efficient work
- You can send scan jobs to the scanner at any time from any workstation. Select the job, scan, done. The images are then automatically transmitted to the requesting PC. There’s no need to wait around near the device.
Compact and flexible
- Thanks to its low space requirements, the VistaScan Mini View is ideal for placing next to treatment chairs: It’s ideal for taking X-rays and scans right at the treatment station.
Intuitive controls – optimum workflow
- The convenient user interface enables the easy operation of the VistaScan Mini View – by hand or with the provided stylus. In addition to other functions, it provides lots of information to support workflows.