The HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED with advanced features for the professional responder.
Exceptional training makes all the difference
The first 10 minutes is critical for a preterm newborn. Neonates are at the greatest risk and require specialized care. When complications arise, a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals must be prepared to deliver quality care. Premature Anne is designed to prepare providers with realistic experiences to help save these tiniest of lives. Realistically proportioned 25-week old preterm infant
Premature Anne is wireless and can be used in multiple clinical settings with multi-disciplinary teams.
Partnering to improve preterm infant outcomes
Developed in partnership with the American Academy of Pediatrics, Premature Anne Task Trainer will allow for new opportunities to integrate the latest technologies into preterm infant training programs.
Pairing Premature Anne Task Trainer and educational content developed and validated by the American Academy of Pediatrics allows learners to master the skills needed to care for preterm infants and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
The AAP Premature Anne Pack consists of the Premature Anne simulator and a SimPad PLUS hand-held remote with 8 pre-programmed scenarios written by the American Academy of Pediatrics and supports the Neonatal Resuscitation Program?.
Neonatal Resuscitation Program? scenarios are designed for the resuscitation of a 25-week old newborn with:
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation and Endotracheal Intubation
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation, Endotracheal Intubation, and Chest Compressions
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation, Endotracheal Intubation, Chest Compressions, and Medication
- CPAP, Oxygen Management, and Orogastric Tube
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation, CPAP, Intubation, and Surfactant Administration
- Intubation, Chest Compressions and Umbilical Vessel Catheter Placement: Ethics and Care at the End of Life
- Resuscitation of 25-Week Newborn Twins