- Measure the CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
- Clear feedback on how to improve their performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing.
- New possibilities to coach even more effectively ‘real time’ and to save and analyze training records
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation technique.
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant