Philips HeartStart Intrepid monitor/defibrillator with IntelliSpace Connect is an end-to-end solution that supports your efforts to streamline clinical workflow, accelerate communication, and document post-event reviews. It brings together Philips worldclass defibrillation therapy with advanced clinical measurements in a durable device that’s built to meet the demands of in and out-hospital response to cardiac arrest.
• SMART biphasic therapy delivers a fast, reliable shock to patients within 5 seconds.
• In AED mode, less than 14 seconds to analyze heart rhythm and be ready to deliver a shock if advised (on battery power).
• Patient Contact Indicator gives immediate feedback on the quality of pads or paddle contact. • Q-CPR tool provides real-time guidance and feedback on the quality of compressions and ventilation to ensure that every manual compression delivered meets depth, rate, and ventilation targets. It helps caregivers deliver effective CPR and captures performance data to support ongoing quality improvement. Optional voice prompts can be turned on or off.
• Measurement parameters available: ECG, Non Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), SPO2, CO2 ,Temperature and QCPR
•Therapy Mode: Manual defibrillation, AED, Non-Invasive Pacing.
• Innovative clinical decision support tools include:
-3/5-lead and 12-lead ECG acquisition with advanced STEMI support.
-Unique TBI Advisory provides visual guidance to help monitor hypoxia, hypotension, and hyperventilation induced hypocapnea in patients with suspected traumatic brain injury