Planmeca Creo C5 enables fabricating dental applications, such as surgical guides, dental models and aligner bases, easily and in a fraction of the usual time.
Key features :
• High resolution printing
• Unique capsule dosing. The material capsules are incredibly easy to insert into the printer and ensure that the valuable material inside is always utilised efficiently- zero waste.
• The printing materials are printer-optimised as well as medically approved (when applicable) to ensure a safe, high-quality result.
• Full aluminium body ensure durable, rigid and stable construction.
• Easy-to-use touch display guides with pre-programmed and optimised material settings – no need to set parameters.
• Cooler, quieter and quicker 3D printing with monochrome LCD technology.
• No calibration needed – just plug and print!